This building was presumably constructed in the first years of the XX century. It acquired special importance after it had become Lavrenti Beria’s residence. The building served as residence in 1931-1938 when Beria held the position of the First Secretary of the Communist Party of Georgia....
The website was developed with the financial support of The Institute for International Cooperation of the German Adult Education Association.
The website was developed with the financial support of Open Society Georgia Foundation. The views, opinions and statements expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs only and do not necessarily reflect the position of Open Society Georgia Foundation.
Therefore, the Open Society Georgia Foundation is not responsible for the content of the information material.
საბჭოთა წარსულის კვლევის ლაბორატორია