The Supreme Court of Georgia was built in 1894 by the design of a Polish architect Alexander Shimkevich. It was designated specially for the Court building from the beginning and the street was given the name of Court Street. After the Sovietization of Georgia – until 1926 the street...
The website was developed with the financial support of The Institute for International Cooperation of the German Adult Education Association.
The website was developed with the financial support of Open Society Georgia Foundation. The views, opinions and statements expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs only and do not necessarily reflect the position of Open Society Georgia Foundation.
Therefore, the Open Society Georgia Foundation is not responsible for the content of the information material.
საბჭოთა წარსულის კვლევის ლაბორატორია