This building was inhabited by high ranking Soviet Party officials after the establishment of the Soviet power.
In 1921-1941 here lived Philipe Esse Makharadze lived here. He was the chairman of the Georgian Revolutionary Committee in 1921; at different times he held various positions as the...
The website was developed with the financial support of The Institute for International Cooperation of the German Adult Education Association.
The website was developed with the financial support of Open Society Georgia Foundation. The views, opinions and statements expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs only and do not necessarily reflect the position of Open Society Georgia Foundation.
Therefore, the Open Society Georgia Foundation is not responsible for the content of the information material.
საბჭოთა წარსულის კვლევის ლაბორატორია