Alexander Nevsky Military Cathedral -> Government House of the Soviet Georgia -> Parliament of Georgia
Until the end of the XIX century, in the place of the Government House of the Soviet Georgia, this place was known as the so called Gunibi Square. In 1891 the cathedral was erected to...
The website was developed with the financial support of The Institute for International Cooperation of the German Adult Education Association.
The website was developed with the financial support of Open Society Georgia Foundation. The views, opinions and statements expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs only and do not necessarily reflect the position of Open Society Georgia Foundation.
Therefore, the Open Society Georgia Foundation is not responsible for the content of the information material.
საბჭოთა წარსულის კვლევის ლაბორატორია